Sunday 19 January 2014

Hi there

Well, now I've had some time to think about what I want to put on here, a few photos have been taken and will be uploaded soon.

I spent this morning making a list of the year's projects.  I'm sure many more will be added but we all need to start somewhere.

The first video I ever found when searching how to crochet.   I followed various links down the side to find basic stitch tutorials.  I watch many of his videos and will always see if he has a video tutorial for something new I want to try.  Have not found one for waffle stitch yet.  Fingers crossed.

Attic 24, a blog I look at a lot for some inspiration.  Have several ideas written down I have adapted from pictures posted here.

Below are my completed projects to date.  Some have had borders added since but you get the idea.












No comments:

Post a Comment